- The passport must be valid for no less than three months after the date of your planned departure from Azerbaijan.
- Holders of travel documents must submit valid permanent resident card;
- Non-Bulgarian citizens should present Bulgarian residency permit.
3.Two passport sized photos of the applicant.
- Photos must be taken within the last 6 months to reflect the current appearance.
- Color photos must be full face and white background.
4.Visa fee (Payment method: bank transfer. No cash accepted).
- 35 Euro for Bulgarian citizens. For other nationalities see (link);
- Visa processing fee should be transferred to the following bank account of the Embassy;
IBAN №: BG83FINV91501004553912
- Please note that visa fee is non-refundable and confirmation of the payment should be submitted to the Embassy.
- Copy of flight itenary (optional)
- Applicant must submit:
- copy of flight ticket;
- copy of car registration document and driver’s license, if he/she planning to travel by car.
6.Proof of accommodation or tourist voucher
- Hotel reservation, rental agreement of house / apartment, etc.
- Only complete applications can be accepted. The Embassy reserves the right to request additional documents/information not indicated on the list above.
- Processing time is up to 10 days. The day of submission/delivery of documents by mail is not included in processing time. Visa processing starts only after all required documents are available for the Embassy.
- Office hours of the Consular Section are Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:30 to 12:30
- Foreigners and stateless persons temporarily staying in the Republic of Azerbaijan for a period of more than 15 days must get registered upon place of stay. To do so, foreigners and stateless persons or administration of the place or owner of the residential area (“receiving party”) must submit the application and copy of visiting person’s passport (other border crossing document) to the State Migration Service via official webpage (http://en.e.migration.gov.az/), e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in person within ten days after arrival of a foreigner or a stateless person in the country.